Customer Support Manager
Luxury Beauty is a global platform for beauty and well-being on-demand. We provide products and services, anywhere and anytime.
Salons, gyms, studios, at home, offices, hotels and events.
Our mission is to create more freedom and happiness in this world! We provide more than 100+ services on-demand. Think of pilates, massages, hair styling, facials, personal training, dance classes, mindfulness and so much more. Users can book and order these products or services through our Luxury Beauty app.
We are live in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Miami, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Marbella, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
About the possibility
We have a great opportunity available at Luxury Beauty!
Do you love recruitment and working with people that share your passion?
Then we are looking for you. In this role you will contribute to the core of our platform: growing our service-expert base and setting up and maintaining long-term partnerships with them! In this role, you get the opportunity to develop yourself and get acquainted with all aspects of recruitment and business development. You will have the opportunity to contribute your own creativity and ideas to one of the fastest-growing start-ups in technology.
The Luxury Beauty service expert
Experts at Luxury Beauty work in various branches. What they have in common is an enormous passion for their profession! Luxury Beauty works with them to increase their business and you play an important role in that.
- Recruiting service providers through on and offline recruitment channels, you determine the recruitment strategy and may come up with innovative ideas for it
- You ensure a smooth onboarding of the service experts on our platform so they are ready to make their first bookings
- When experts are onboarded, you keep in touch with them to improve aspects
- Together with your colleagues, you think about campaigns that we can run
- You measure and monitor the satisfaction of our service experts
- You come up with ideas to improve loyalty
- You give input or think of improvements on strategic processes yourself
What are we looking for?
- Completed HBO/WO degree
- 1-5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Someone who can deal well with people
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- An entrepreneurial personality with lots of energy and drive
We offer a suitable salary for this role and would be happy to discuss this with you. Excited about what you're reading? Apply now - we look forward to seeing your application!