As a City Manager by Luxury Beauty you will be the chief of launching new cities from all around the world.
This individual drives the commercial strategy within our largest and highest potential cities, making commercial decisions to help us against our goal of winning selection retail brands, salons, gyms, beauty and well-being experts and geo by geo.
City Managers own the results of all sides of the marketplace - not just selection but also experience.
What You'll Do
- Develop local expertise of merchant, courier, and eater supply and demand within a large or complex region
- Lead team of Sellers and Account Managers to drive commercial strategy and priorities
- Make decisions to provide the best selection and experience within your region
- Own performance of all sides of the market in partnership with our Operations team
- Build vision and strategy for winning in your region
- 5+ years of work experience across operations, sales, or account management
- Experience being a leader among peers, influencing cross-functional partners and setting an example for others
- An entrepreneurial mindset, passion for building things, working towards a shared goal, and ownership of outcomes
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with diverse set of stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
At Luxury Beauty, we've grown into a global platform moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help salons, retail brands, beauty and well-being experts and delivery partners make freedom happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere and anytime.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
You are someone who naturally finds out what works best in the different cities, pilot your new idea and create a strategic roadmap to launch new cities.
You’ll further boost our business by developing local partnerships and making sure marketing campaigns are effectively executed.